- There will be 3 categories: Meat; Sides ; Sweet and Savory
- Entries should be presented to the Directors beginning at 4:30, Wednesday, October 9th, at the Education Building.
- Judging will begin at 5:00pm. Food will be served to the audience after the judging.
- Items will be judged in the category entered by the exhibitors. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to correctly classify their items.
- Entries must be prepared at home and brought to the Fair. Hot foods should be kept hot, at or above 140 degrees F. Wrap well and place in an insulated container.
- Contestants are asked to pick up their food dishes after the winners are announced and food has been served.
- Each recipe must be typed or legibly written on paper and presented with dish. Information must contain contestant’s name, phone number, address and email (if available).
|Meat Category||Sides Category||Sweet and Savory|
|1st Place: $75||1st Place: $75||1st Place: $75|
|2nd Place: $50||2nd Place: $50||2nd Place: $50|
|3rd Place: $25||3rd Place: $25||3rd Place: $25|
|Best of Show: $100|