ONLY THREE PLACES IN EACH CATEGORY WILL BE PAID
EVERY ENTRY WILL RECEIVE A RIBBON
Wednesday – October 4, 2023
Director – Kelly Tyndall (252) 527-2191
- There will be two categories: Meat and Non-meat
- Entries should be presented to the Cooperative Extension tent from 4:30 – 5:00, signs will be posted for direction.
- Judging begins at 5:00.
- Items will be judged in the category entered by the exhibitor. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to correctly classify their items.
- Entries must be prepared at home and brought to the Fair. Hot foods should be kept hot, at or above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Wrap well and place in an insulated container. Please place casserole in a 8×8 disposable container.
- Each recipe must be typed or legibly written on paper and presented with dish. Information must contain contestant’s name, phone number, address, and email (if available).