Scroll to top
General Rules and Regulations
- No money will be accepted by the ticket takers. Admission only by ticket purchased from ticket sellers.
- No peddling, hawking, vending, or distribution of literature will be allowed on the grounds except by the permission of the Lenoir County Fair Association, Inc.
- No advertising will be allowed in any booth other than booths purchased for the purpose of advertising by the advertiser. No signs are to be placed on booths operated by civic organizations or other booths donated by the Lenoir County Fair Association, Inc.
- The Lenoir County Fair Association, Inc. reserves the right to refuse entry to and/or evict any vendor, concession, or exhibitor who they determine is not operating within the rules of good business ethics.
- All trucks and automobiles must make their deliveries and be off the midway by 10:00 a.m. on the weekend and 4:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Under NO circumstances will any vehicle be allowed on the midway after these times.
- All vendors, exhibitors and workers at the fair will be properly badged and will only be allowed in with the badge.
- No eating establishments will be allowed on the fairgrounds without approval of the Lenoir County Fair Association, Inc. and under no circumstances will this exceed four civic club concessions.
- An information station will be maintained in the office at the main gate.
- All actions of any sub-committee must be approved by the Lenoir County Fair Association, Inc.
- The Lenoir County Fair Association, Inc. will secure law enforcement, security guards and traffic directors and will use diligence to promote the safety and protection of patrons and their exhibits/property on the fairgrounds. But, under no circumstances will the Lenoir County Fair Association, Inc. or any of their officers be responsible for loss or damage to persons and their property (including entries, exhibits, auto in parking lot and articles left in cars) because of accidents, theft, fire, and the elements of other conditions.
- All commercial exhibits must NOT removed from the main exhibit building until Saturday October 8, 2022 @ 11PM.
- All education exhibits must be removed from the exhibit building on Sunday, October 9, 2022.
- Any education exhibit not picked up by October 9, 2022 will be left at the fairgrounds and becomes the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- All articles exhibited must be handmade by the exhibitor. All crops and horticulture items must be grown by the exhibitor.