ONLY THREE PLACES IN EACH CATEGORY WILL BE PAID
EVERY ENTRY WILL RECEIVE A RIBBON
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:00 p.m.
Educational Exhibit Hall
Directors – Tammy Kelly and Trudy Pickett
Sweet Potato, Pumpkin or Fruit Pies
Cream or Custard Pies
Low Fat, Low Calorie Pies
Prizes in each category
1st Place – Blue Ribbon – $10.00
2nd Place – Red Ribbon – $7.00
3rd Place – White Ribbon – $4.00
PIE TASTING WILL BE HELD FOLLOWING JUDGING.
- Open to all interested participants in 2 Divisions:
Cloverbud: 5 – 8 yr. old
Junior: 9 – 13 yr. old
Senior: 14 – 19 yr. old
- Awards will be given in each category:
First Place: $10.00
Second Place: $7.00
Third Place: $4.00
- May use a pastry or crumb crust. (crust does not have to be homemade).
- Pies must be baked in a non-returnable container. Pies in non-disposable plates will not be judged. Cover pie with clear plastic wrap or place in large plastic bag.
- An accurate recipe must be submitted with each entry. If the recipe is not included, the entry will be disqualified. Recipes become property of the Fair and may be published.
- All pies must be labeled prior to presentation to Director with the following information: category, name of pie, name of preparer, social security number, tape label and pie recipe to top of pie. Recipes may be published unless otherwise requested. Please try to put all information on one card or attached together.
- Entries should be presented to Director between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 in the Exhibit Hall.
- Judging will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Winners will be announced following judging.