ONLY THREE PLACES IN EACH CATEGORY WILL BE PAID
EVERY ENTRY WILL RECEIVE A RIBBON
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:00 p.m.
Educational Exhibit Hall
Directors – Tammy Kelly and Trudy Pickett
Prizes in each category
1st Place – Blue Ribbon – $10.00
2nd Place – Red Ribbon – $7.00
3rd Place – White Ribbon – $4.00
COOKIES WILL BE TASTED FOLLOWING JUDGING!
- Open to all interested adult and youth participants:
Cloverbud: 5 – 8 yr. old
Junior: 9 – 13 yr. old
Senior: 14 – 19 yr. old
- Awards will be given in each category:
First Place: $10.00
Second Place: $7.00
Third Place: $4.00
- Please place cookies on heavy paper plate. Do not use cardboard. Put the plate into a clear plastic bag. Plastic wrap is not accepted.
- An accurate recipe must be submitted with each entry. If the Recipe is not included, the entry will be disqualified. Recipes become property of the Fair and may be published.
- All cookies must be labeled prior to presentation to Director with the following information: category, name of cookies, name of preparer, social security number, tape label and cookie recipe to top of plastic bag. Recipes may be published unless otherwise requested. Please try to put all information on one card or attached together.
- Entries should be presented to Director between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 in the Exhibit Hall.
- Judging will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Winners will be announced following judging.