ONLY THREE PLACES IN EACH CATEGORY WILL BE PAID
EVERY ENTRY WILL RECEIVE A RIBBON
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:00 p.m.
Educational Exhibit Hall
Directors – Tammy Kelly and Trudy Pickett
Prizes in each category
1st Place – Blue Ribbon – $10.00
2nd Place – Red Ribbon – $7.00
3rd Place – White Ribbon – $4.00
CAKE TASTING WILL OCCUR FOLLOWING JUDGING!
- Open to all interested participants in 2 Divisions.
- Awards will be given in each category
- Enter ½ cake only.
- Place cakes or pieces on very heavy cardboard which has been covered with foil or wax paper. Cardboard should extend one inch beyond the cake on all sides.
- An accurate recipe must be submitted with each entry. If the recipe is not included, the entry will be disqualified. Recipes become property of the Fair and may be published.
- All cakes must be labeled prior to presentation to Director with the following information: category, name of cake, name of preparer, social security number, tape label and cake recipe to top of cake. Recipes may be published unless otherwise requested. Please try to put all information on one card or attached together.
- Entries should be presented to Director between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 in the Exhibit Hall.
- Judging will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Winners will be announced following judging.